From the Planet Buckwild

From the Planet Buckwild

Sunday, December 9, 2012

power-c: The Elixir of Life

"And on the third day, God created power-c"


The year is 1364. Location, Paris, France. Nicholas Flamel is busy at work in his alchemy laboratory. Is he turning lead into gold? Creating an explosive powder or extreme power? No, he is furiously working to create the Elixir of Life, the potion that would grant him immortality at the hands of time. But what poor Nick did not know, was that the ambrosia of the gods would not come into the hands of mortals for hundreds and hundreds of years.

And now, here we are, present day, and what do I have on my desk next to me? A power-c. But I am no alchemist, I am no wizard (Well, maybe I'm a wizard), I am simply an everyday consumer. And yet, here, a mere 4 inches away from my grasp, is the potion life, the very nature of creation, and it is available to everyone! 

But how can I be sure of the mystical properties of this Vitamin Water product? Well, I'm not, but, as far as I know, I could be adding years to my life by drinking a power-c, after all, I have not yet lived long enough to find out. But what I do know, is that power-c has very powerful, magical properties. 

Some little known facts about power-c:

In Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, when Indy was poisoned by those Chinese guys, the contents of the vile that held the cure, was power-c.


In Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone, the potion that Harry drank that allowed him to pass through the black fire unscathed, was power-c.

Now that I think about it, every single potion in Harry Potter with a positive effect, was actually power-c.

Those were just a few of the hundreds of examples that are evident in...history...

But as for altering my life, well, for now I must be patient, and even if it does not make me immortal. It tastes really freakin good.


No comments:

Post a Comment